A leader in the field of Esthetics for over 35 years: Director of Education in Esthetics, Body Therapy & Electrologist, CIDESCO and BC Beauty Council examiner and coordinator and former Instructor at Dominelli College in Vancouver, Canada, Maria Pillon is dedicated to the development the finest Online Training. She is committed in helping students work towards achieving their professional goals through theory and practical instruction as well personal attention, support and assistance. Preparing students with the skills and confidence needed to succeed in an increasingly competitive profession.
Seriously consider the unique benefits that instruction through Aglaia Esthetics Distance Learning has to offer you through innovative and progressive training.
As a former student, I would like to say that Aglaia Esthetics program
I did the facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure, nail extensions and makeup applications courses at the college. I'm a mature student, and was worried the course would be too fast paced for me, but my instructor explained everything so well and was really patient.
The smaller group made the day really enjoyable and meant we got plenty of help and attention. Nice clean and spacious facilities too.
I was a bit anxious about my training. I was guided and supported throughout, trained to a very high standard, and I really enjoyed myself as well. I have had an excellent start to my new career, and I am planning to get more advanced courses in the future
It is excellent value for your money, and you feel really comfortable and relaxed. We did have to work hard, but I felt confident at the end of my training.
I would recommend it for future students and customers.
Thank you Aglaia.
~ Wendy Walker
Qualities and skills you will learn through your training with Aglaia
1. She is perfectly groomed, knowledgeable, warm, kind and friendly.
2. A perfectionist for cleanliness, sanitation and organization. She keeps her working area clean and organized and washes her hands before and after every service.
3. She gives you a relaxing esthetics service tailored to your needs and makes you feel totally welcomed and at home.
4. She follows your lead in terms of how much “make conversation” there is and what service you need or request. It’s your time and money.
5. She will want to know about your home skin care routine and advises you on how to take care of your skin between facial treatments and advices you correct products for your skin type without resorting to high-pressure sales techniques.
Now is time to act !
Take few moments to complete the contact information and request an electronic on line information package. Read the information carefully that we will send you, complete the enrolment application at the back of the information package and start training for a successful future today!